Join the Writing Center and Library for an in-person research and writing thesis clinic for graduate students on Saturday, September 30, 2023 from 10am-2pm at the Library's Archives & Special Collections, 950 Building, South Campus.
The clinic will focus on:
• Strategizing your research
• Presenting an overview of Writing Center services
• Writing strategies
• Citing sources with Zotero
• Using Library Online Research Databases
• Avoiding plagiarism
• Sharing examples of previous graduate theses
• Submitting your own thesis to our Archives
Don't miss this important opportunity to learn from the best and gain skills to make your thesis research productive, fun, and rewarding.
Space is limited, so please remember to RSVP HERE for this in-person event.
Pasadena, CA 91103
Fri - Sat: 10am – 5pm
Pasadena, CA 91105
Sat – Sun: closed
South Campus hold pickup shelf available at 1111 Security