The ArtCenter Library is excited to share that beginning Monday, May 17, 2021, we will offer limited in-person services at the Hillside Campus, Fogg Library, Monday – Friday, 10am – 2pm. Our service for picking up and dropping off library materials will also remain available for the Summer Term.
• Enrolled students, faculty and staff must reserve a 1-hour time slot through the campus reservation system. No walk-ins will be allowed. The Library can accommodate up to six patrons per time slot.
• Patrons must follow campus access protocols in order to be able to enter the campus.
• Patrons will have access to browse the collection and use a workstation equipped with a computer and scanner.
• Masks are required. Please maintain a minimum of 6-feet distance.
• The South Campus Library will not be offering in-person services.
• Visit this FAQ for more details on how to make a reservation.
• Enrolled students, faculty, and staff are allowed to request up to 10 items at a time (ACX—3 max), including: books, magazines, zines, DVDs, and/or video games.
• All materials must be requested through our catalog the day before for next-day pickup after 12pm at the earliest. When making your request, select the campus where you would like to pick up your item. While there is construction going on at the Hillside Campus, if you prefer to just grab and go with your holds, we suggested selecting the South Campus as your pickup location. We do not accept requests for materials through email. If you are having trouble with requesting, please view the video tutorial on how to request materials.
• The library will notify you when your items are ready for pickup. There are no same-day pickups.
• Materials will be on hold for pickup for one week only.
• Pickups will be available Monday – Saturday after 12pm.
• The location for pickups at the Hillside Campus will be in front of the Fogg Library. The location for pickups at the South Campus will be near the Security Desk in the 950 Building.
• If you have trouble getting to campus to pick up your item(s), let us know, and we can work with you.
• Patrons must follow campus access protocols in order to be able to pick up materials.
• All materials will be due at the end of the term on August 21, 2021, except for Reference books which will be loaned for one week.
• There will be no overdue fines.
• Returned items can be dropped off at the South Campus book drop in the 950 Parking Lot. Also, they may be dropped off at the Hillside Campus in the Fogg Library book drop or on the drop-off shelf in front of the Fogg Library any time you are allowed access to the campus.
For faculty who need online materials for their electronic course reserves, please fill out the "Course Reserve Request" form.
If we do not have what you are looking for in our catalog, you can fill out the “Request a Purchase” form.
If you have any questions, please email us.
Pasadena, CA 91103
Fri – Sat: 9:30am – 5pm
Pasadena, CA 91105
Fri: 9:30am – 5pm
Sat – Sun: closed