The ArtCenter Library is pleased to announce that starting Tuesday, January 19, 2021, we will begin our service for picking up and dropping off library materials for the Spring Term.
• Enrolled students, faculty, and staff are allowed to request up to 10 items at a time (ACX—3 max), including: books, magazines, zines, DVDs, and/or video games.
• All material must be requested through our catalog. We will do our best to have the material available for pick up the following day (after 12:00 PM Monday-Saturday). If you request material on Saturday and Sunday, it will be available on Monday. There are no same-day pickups.
• When making your request, select the campus where you would like to pick up your item. The location for pickups at the Hillside Campus will be at the Gallery Reception Desk. The location for pickups at the South Campus will be near the Security Desk in the 950 Building.
• The library will notify you when your items are ready for pickup. Materials will be on hold for pickup for one week only.
• You must make an appointment with security for campus access every time in order to be able to pick up material. Do not contact the library to make an appointment with us or for you. You must make an appointment for campus access by emailing Security. You also must complete the mandatory COVID-19 campus safe practices training before coming to campus if you haven't done so already.
• We do not accept requests for materials through email. If you are having trouble with requesting, please view the video tutorial on how to request material.
• If you have trouble getting to campus to pick up your item(s), let us know, and we can work with you.
• All materials will be due at the end of the term on April 24, 2021, except for Reference books which will be loaned for one week.
• Returned items can be dropped off at any time you are allowed access to the Hillside Campus at the Gallery Reception Desk or at the South Campus book drop in the 950 Parking Lot.
• There will be no late fines.
• The Library will not be open.
For faculty who need online materials for their electronic course reserves, please fill out the "Course Reserve Request" form.
If we do not have what you are looking for in our catalog, you can fill out the “Request a Purchase” form.
If you have any questions regarding the guidelines, please email us.
Pasadena, CA 91103
Fri – Sat: 9:30am – 5pm
Pasadena, CA 91105
Fri: 9:30am – 5pm
Sat – Sun: closed