THE LIBRARY'S PICKUP AND RETURN SERVICES FOR THE FALL TERM HAVE BEEN POSTPONED DUE TO THE CAMPUS CLOSURES. BOTH CAMPUSES REMAIN CLOSED DUE TO UNHEALTHY AIR QUALITY CAUSED BY CALIFORNIA WILDFIRES. THERE WILL BE NO CAMPUS ACCESS UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE.
The ArtCenter Library is pleased to announce that starting Monday, September 14, 2020, we will begin our service for picking up and dropping off library materials for the Fall Term.
• Enrolled students, faculty, and staff are allowed to request up to 10 items at a time (ACX—3 max), including: books, magazines, zines, DVDs, and/or video games.
• All material must be requested through our catalog the day before for next-day pickup after 12pm at the earliest. When making your request, select the campus where you would like to pick up your item. We do not accept requests for materials through email. If you are having trouble with requesting, please view the video tutorial on how to request material.
• The library will notify you when your items are ready for pickup. There are no same-day pickups.
• Materials will be on hold for pickup for one week only.
• Pickups will be available Monday – Saturday after 12pm.
• The location for pickups at the Hillside Campus will be at the Gallery Reception Desk. The location for pickups at the South Campus will be near the Security Desk in the 950 Building.
• If you have trouble getting to campus to pick up your item(s), let us know, and we can work with you.
• Returned items can be dropped off at any time you are allowed access to the Hillside Campus at the Gallery Reception Desk or at the South Campus book drop in the 950 Parking Lot.
• Patrons must make an appointment with security for campus access every time in order to be able to pick up material. Do not contact the library to make an appointment with us or for you. You must make an appointment for campus access by filling out this form.
• All materials will be due at the end of the term on December 19, 2020, except for Reference books which will be loaned for one week.
• There will be no overdue fines.
• The Library will not be open.
For faculty who need online materials for their electronic course reserves, please fill out the "Course Reserve Request" form.
If we do not have what you are looking for in our catalog, you can fill out the “Request a Purchase” form.
If you have any questions regarding the guidelines, please email us.
Pasadena, CA 91103
Fri – Sat: 9:30am – 5pm
Pasadena, CA 91105
Fri: 9:30am – 5pm
Sat – Sun: closed