The ArtCenter Library is excited to share that beginning Monday, September 13, 2021, we will offer in-person services at the Hillside Campus, Fogg Library, Monday – Friday, 10am – 5pm, Saturday, 11am – 4pm and at the South Campus, Archives and Special Collections, Monday – Friday, 9am – 4pm, by appointment. Our service for picking up and dropping off library materials will also remain available for the Fall Term.
• Enrolled students, faculty, and staff must follow campus access protocols in order to be able to enter the campus.
• Library users will have access to browse the collection and use a workstation equipped with a computer and scanner.
• Masks are required.
• Enrolled students, faculty, and staff are allowed to request up to 10 items at a time (ACX—3 max), including: books, magazines, zines, DVDs, and/or video games.
• All materials must be requested through our catalog the day before for next-day pickup after 12pm at the earliest. When making your request, select the campus where you would like to pick up your item. If you prefer to just grab and go with your holds, we suggested selecting the South Campus as your pickup location. We do not accept requests for materials through email. If you are having trouble with requesting, please view the video tutorial on how to request materials.
• The library will notify you when your items are ready for pickup. There are no same-day pickups.
• The location for pickups at the Hillside Campus will be in front of the Fogg Library. The location for pickups at the South Campus will be near the Security Desk in the 950 Building.
• Patrons must follow campus access protocols in order to be able to pick up materials.
• Pickups will be available Monday – Saturday after 12pm.
• Materials will be on hold for pickup for one week only.
• If you have trouble getting to campus to pick up your item(s), let us know, and we can work with you.
• All materials will be due at the end of the term on December 18, 2021, except for Reference books which will be loaned for one week.
• There will be no overdue fines.
• Returned items can be dropped off at the South Campus book drop in the 950 Parking Lot. Also, they may be dropped off at the Hillside Campus in the Fogg Library book drop or on the drop-off shelf in front of the Fogg Library any time you are allowed access to the campus.
• The ArtCenter Library continues to provide expert assistance to support teaching, learning, and research. Contact your Liaison Librarian for research help.
For faculty who need online materials for their electronic course reserves, please fill out the "Course Reserve Request" form.
If we do not have what you are looking for in our catalog, you can fill out the “Request a Purchase” form.
If you have any questions, please email us.
Pasadena, CA 91103
Sat: 11am – 4pm
Pasadena, CA 91105
Sat – Sun: closed
South Campus hold pickup shelf available at 1111 Security