The ArtCenter Library is pleased to announce that starting Monday, June 1, 2020, we will begin our service for picking up and dropping off library materials at the Hillside Campus.
• Enrolled students, faculty, and staff are allowed to request up to 10 items at a time (ACX—3 max), including: books, magazines, zines, DVDs, and/or video games.
• All material must be requested through our catalog the day before for next-day pickup at the earliest. We do not accept requests for materials through email. If you are having trouble with requesting, please view the video tutorial on how to request material.
• The library will notify you when your items are ready for pickup. There are no same-day pickups.
• Materials will be on hold for pickup for one week only.
• Pickups will only be at the Hillside Campus, Monday – Saturday, 12pm – 5pm.
• Returned items can be dropped off at any time you are allowed access to the Hillside Campus.
• The location for pickups and returns will be at the Hillside Gallery Reception Desk where there will be two shelves: one for pickup, one for drop-off.
• Patrons must make an appointment with security for campus access every time in order to be able to pick up material. Do not contact the library to make an appointment with us or for you. You must make an appointment for campus access by filling out this form.
• All materials will be due at the end of the term on August 22, 2020.
• The Library will not be open.
For faculty who need online materials for their electronic course reserves, email the Library with your requests. Please do not use this email to request materials for pickup; please use the request function in the catalog.
If we do not have what you are looking for in our catalog, you can fill out the online “Request a Purchase” form.
If you have any questions regarding the guidelines, please email us.
Pasadena, CA 91103
Fri – Sat: 9:30am – 5pm
Pasadena, CA 91105
Fri: 9:30am – 5pm
Sat – Sun: closed